Saturday, May 21, 2016

Cool Whip Cookies - Easiest Cookies Ever!

Hi All!

Welcome back to my blog. I just realized it has been almost 2 weeks since I have posted a recipe.

It has been a very busy week in our household. We had not 1 but 2 babies born into the family within a week. What a blessing it has been.

I want to share a recipe with you guys that I ran across about a year ago. Some of you might have already heard of these cookies or have even made them. They are delicious Cool Whip Cookies. They are simple and so good that coworkers of my husbands request me to make them.

All you need are 4 ingredients:

  • 1 box cake mix
  • 1 tub of Cool Whip (8 ounce)
  • 1 egg
  • 1/2 – 1 cup powdered sugar

  • That's it! Super easy! I almost always use lemon cake mix. I have also used strawberry cake mix and I know people who have used red velvet cake mix.



    Preheat oven to 350F.
    Spray cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray.

     
     
    Mix together cake mix, cool whip and egg. The mix will be VERY fluffy and thick.




     
    I recommend coating one of your hands in powered sugar. This will allow you and handle the dough.
     


    Using a small cookie scoop or a spoon, scoop up a small amount of dough.  



     
    Drop cookie dough into powdered sugar.
     


     
    Roll dough until completely covered.

     
     
     
    Set cookies on cookie sheet, about 2 inches apart.


    
     
     
    The recipe says to bake for 8 minutes or until very lightly golden around the edges. I find myself baking them for around 10 minutes. 
     
     
    Let cool on the cookie sheet for a couple of minutes before removing to wire racks to cool completely.
     

     
    The cookies turn out so soft and good.
     
    Just a little warning- THEY ARE SO ADDICTING!
     
    Store in an air tight container for 2 to 3 days.
     
     
     
    Husband Rating- A+
     
     
    Original recipe credit to:
     
     
    Stay tuned: Coming up is a yummy Country Breakfast Bowl recipe!
     
     

    No comments:

    Post a Comment